Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Creation Story in Genesis

My unique talent is in understanding spirituality.  I have started making videos about what I see when I read the Bible.  I will be posting the teasers here.  You can watch the full length videos on my youtube channel.


The Creation

God created the world.  This statement is disputed by Science in what has become a polarizing argument among intellectuals.  Everyday Americans have just left organized religion without comment.  They still believe in God but they don't know what to believe and they don't have time to figure it out.  I believe God when it comes to the Creation story.  I have listened to the scientific arguments against the creationist viewpoint. In my opinion, the truth about Earth's origins easily incorporates all of science's findings and the Biblical account.



No comments: