This is part 3 in a series
In this post: We all use faith every day - How faith guides my choices
Any action I take is an act of faith.
- God created the worlds by faith — they “were not made of things which do appear”
- Abel offered a sacrifice by faith — he did not see God’s approval until afterwards
- Enoch had a testimony by faith first — he got proof later
- Noah made an ark by faith — before the rain provided an imperative
- Abraham moved toward the “promised land” — even though he didn’t know where it was
- Sarah conceived and bore Isaac by faith — she was past the age of fertility and it was “impossible”
Faith in God’s promises and warnings works the same way.
Challenge: Put your faith in God by acting on one of his commandments.