Three examples of how God dished out His grace…
- Grace didn’t give Aaron the job of prophet
- Grace gave Moses, whose speaking problems were legitimate, a workaround
- Grace is not an exemption from duty
- Grace can override laws of nature
- And Zacharias, a believer, didn’t get grace for temporary unbelief
- Grace can work for unbelievers too, if they repent
Most people think of grace as a gift for the next life. I agree that it is grace that makes imperfection tolerable in God’s eyes because His Son makes up the difference. My question to you is will grace be dished out differently at the judgement bar than it was dished out here on Earth?
It’s free, it’s need-based, it is available to all who qualify. It also stops most recipients from working to support themselves.
Challenge: Choose one thing in your life to repent of and show God that you are a real believer.
All images used with permission