Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 8: Maximizing our Effort

This is Day 8 in a challenging new series of posts. Each post will focus on a way to increase spirituality, focus or efficiency in dealing with life. Each post will provide a speech or essay to read, a 5 question quiz and a personal challenge statement or goal. The hope is that through self-directed learning and some coaching from me, you will grow in refreshing new ways.



The challenges we face in life are real. All of us must earn our food and rent. We all have relationships to maintain. We have to keep up our health. There is entropy to fight with. Today, I present to you a speech that contains the ideas whereby anyone can maximize their productivity. These ideas are not new but they are profound. To get the most out of them...

1. Read the Speech

Speech

2. Take the Quiz

Quiz

3. Personal Challenge Statement: In humility, I see how Christ is a source of strength to me and I believe he will stand side by side with me as I face life.

4. Goal: I will study the pattern of Christ to acquire new tools for the challenges I face in life.

5. Dig Deeper:
"God Will Have a Tried People"
"The Opening and Closing of Doors"
"An Anchor to the Souls of Men"

No comments: