Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 10: A Mighty Change

This is Day 10 in a challenging new series of posts. Each post will focus on a way to increase spirituality, focus or efficiency in dealing with life. Each post will provide a speech or essay to read, a 5 question quiz and a personal challenge statement or goal. The hope is that through self-directed learning and some coaching from me, you will grow in refreshing new ways.


I have many choices. I also have troubles that oppose my state of peace and joy. As I walk in step with Christ he lightens the load I must carry, removes my desire for evil and changes my weakness into strong characteristics. This is how my faith in him grows. I see the change inside my heart. To learn more...

1. Read the Speech:

Speech

2. Take the Quiz

Quiz

3. Personal Challenge Statement: I am turning away from evil by faith in Jesus Christ

4. Goal: Choose three ways to take tiny steps towards a closer relationship with the Lord.

5. Dig Deeper:

"Do You See Small Enough?"
"You Can Have What You Want or You Can Have Something Better"
"True and Perfect Worship"

No comments: